This Notice is issued to all our current or prospective customers pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) in Malaysia. We, Bluesify Solutions Sdn Bhd (referred hereinafter to as “Bluesify”) wish to inform you that we maintain certain personal information about you as part of our records.
We appreciate your support for our services and value our relationship with you. We would like to continue communicating for further feedback on our products, service and matters relating to the primary purposes above, which we may consider to be interesting to you from time to time.
Bluesify reserves the right to amend this notice to client at any time and will place notice of such amendments on the company website (https://www.bluesify.com/pdpa) or via any other mode the company finds suitable, which will be clearly informed to you.
The use of this information is for the following primary purposes:
• Internal record keeping
• To provide and improve our services
• Finance and marketing activities
• Contract agreement
• General administration
• To assess and evaluate your suitability for employment within organization through job application form
• To customize our website according to your interests
Personal data that we may collect:
• Name, age, race, gender, nationality, IC Number, date of birth
• Contact details such as email address, home address, work address, mobile number
• Education Background
• Present and past employment details
• Bank account details
• Any other information supplied by you that can indirectly or directly identify you, in order for us to carry out our activities with you
The failure to supply us with the required personal data will potentially:
• Result in us being unable to enter into a service contract or agreement with you
• Result in us being unable to communicate notices, value added services and updates to you
• Affect our capacity to accomplish the above stated purposes
Your personal data will be kept confidential but you consent and authorise us to provide or share your Personal data to the following class of users:
• Persons / Organisations required under law or in response to government requests
• Related, subsidiaries, holdings of Bluesify, including future entities under Bluesify
• Government agencies, statutory authorities, enforcement agencies under law
• Auditors, accountants, lawyers under Bluesify
• Contractors, sub-contractors of Bluesify
• Third party service / product providers that is deemed necessary or appropriate for the purposes stated above (including those located out of Malaysia, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security)
• Persons under a duty of confidentiality to Bluesify
Data shared will be for the purpose as stated in this notice, or purposes not stated but directly related to the primary purpose of collection.
We may also share your Personal Data where required by law or where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, legal processes or queries from the relevant authorities.
We shall take necessary steps to store and process your personal data securely. We will undertake the following security steps:
• Implementation of a formal information security policy and necessary technology controls such as firewall, password controls, physical security, logging and monitoring etc
• Process controls such as segregation of duties, defined roles and responsibilities and need to know basis for staff
• Third party providers and contractors storing or processing personal data has implemented similar acceptable standards of security
Your personal data will be stored for only the period as necessary to fulfill the purposes stated above after which we proceed to ensure that your personal data is destroyed, anonymized or permanently deleted if it is no longer necessary to store
Reasons to further store your information even after the fulfilment of the purposes includes:
• to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements
• to protect the interest of Bluesify
We may use your personal data to provide you with information about our and third-party services and/or products, which may be related to your interests, unless requested otherwise by you.
We may, in some circumstances, disclose your personal data to preferred merchants and strategic partners. Such disclosure will only occur where you have subscribed for particular Services or Products which require such disclosure, and/or where your consent has been obtained, subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to Bluesify.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the 3rd parties we are sharing your personal data with also have appropriate privacy and confidentiality obligations.
If you do not wish your personal data to be utilised for the purposes of marketing and promotion, please contact us at the contact details below. Your latest written instructions to us will prevail.
Under PDPA, you reserve the right to access your personal data and request for correction of the personal data that might be inaccurate, obsolete, incomplete or misleading. In respect to this, you may:
• Request to check and access your personal data in our records
• Request that we correct any of your inaccurate, obsolete, incomplete or misleading personal data
• Request copies of the data from us
Once we receive a request, we will acknowledge the receipt of such request. For data amendment and correction, we will consider if the information requires amendment. If there is any disagreement, then we specify the reason in clearly stated terms such as where rights of others will be violated, or regulatory functions will be affected.
In accordance with the PDPA, and to the extent not limited by any other applicable law, we may:
• charge an administration fee for processing your request for access or correction to the Personal Data, in compliance to the fees stated in PDPA sub-regulation
• refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to the Personal Information and give you a written reason for such an action
It may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data outside Malaysia if any of our service providers or strategic partners who are involved in providing part of a services are located in countries outside Malaysia. You consent to us transferring your personal information outside Malaysia in the instances whereby it is necessary to fulfil the execution of the service/products that you signed up for.
We shall take necessary steps to ensure that any such partners are contractually bound not to use your personal information for any reason other than to provide the Products and/or Services they are contracted by us, to safeguard your personal information.
For further information or clarification regarding personal data access, correction, deletion or any other information in relation to PDPA, you can contact us through the following details:
• Email : support[@]bluesify.com
• Telephone : 603-7620-8394
• Address : D-18-2, Menara Suezcap, No. 2, Jln. Kerinchi, Gerbang Kerinchi Lestari, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.